How to: Streaming from a cellular device
Using the Wowza GoCoder: Currently this app is only available for the iPhone 3GS or newer, the iPad 4th gen or newer and Android devices; this article will describe the basic setup and configuration. Download from iOS/iTunes here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wowza-gocoder/id640338185 Download from GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wowza.gocoder Note: Please contact us by making a case at https://login.netromedia.com You can do this by selecting “Support” and “Add a case” and request that mobile broadcasting via the Wowza GoCoder be added to your account. The Wowza GoCoder cannot be used on your primary channel and we will create a new custom channel for you.
- Install the GoCoder App from the Apple App Store.
- Launch the App on your mobile device.
- Click on the “Server” button on the top right corner of the App.
- Select “Host” and ender the Server and Port provided to you in your support case by the NetroMedia technical department. Press done.
- Select “Application” and enter the Application and Stream Name provided to you in your support case. Press done.
- Select “Login” and enter the User name and Password provided to you in your support case. Press done.
Para Español, de clic aqui
- Press “Options” on the bottom right corner of the App.
- Here you can select your Video and audio resolutions and options. If you find that your stream has an increasing delay during broadcast, select “Video settings” and change “Transport” from TCP to UDP.
- Once happy with your settings press “Done”
- Bitrates can be configured by selecting the bottom left button.