Obtaining your mobile streaming links
For a better view, use Full Screen mode
Please note that a mobile streaming service must be activated on your account in order for your mobile links to work and be displayed.
Please contact your Account Manager for assistance or call 1-888-818-3846.
You can obtain further information on mobile streaming here.
Step 1. Select "My Services" from the main menu of the NetroPortal and select your desired mobile streaming channel. (displayed below)
Step 2. Select the "Public Link" for your desired mobile stream. (displayed below)
Step 3. Click the "Show Embed Code" button to display the HTML required to embed your mobile links into your website. (displayed below)
Step 4. Copy and paste your mobile embed code into your website.
Other FAQ’s you might be interested in:
- How to: Configure Adobe Flash Media Encoder for mobile streaming
- How to: Configure Wirecast v5.0 with Flash for Mobile Devices
- How to: Streaming to Mobile Devices
- How to: On-Demand Mobile streaming
- How to: Create Mobile pre-roll for iPhone/iPad viewers
- Encoding content for mobile using Handbrake
If you found this FAQ helpful please rate it using the stars below: