How to: Configure Adobe Flash Media Encoder to broadcast live to mobiles
For a better view, use Full Screen mode
Video Format: H.264, Profile Baseline and level 1.3
Audio Format: AAC – Windows users must obtain a licence to use the AAC plugin which can be obtained here.
Your FMS URL and Stream can be obtained by selecting "My Services" and selecting your live flash service;if you have not yet enabled mobile streaming please call and speak to our sales team or your account manager at 1-888-818-3846 ext 1;after mobile services are enabled your mobile access links will be sent to you.
- iOS Devices: Iphone 3G, Iphone 3Gs, Iphone4, Ipad.
- Android Devices: Motorola Droid with Android 2.1 and 2.2, Samsung Galaxy S with Android 2.2, Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate with Android 2.2, Motorola Backflip with Android 1.6.
- Blackberry Devices: Bold 9780, Bold 9700, PlayBook.
Other FAQ’s you might be interested:
- How to: Configure Wirecast v5.0 with Flash for Mobile Devices
- How to: Configure Wirecast v4.0 with Flash. Inc mobile
- How to: Stream Flash using Open Broadcaster
- How to: Streaming to Mobile Devices
- How to: On-Demand Mobile streaming
- Encoding content for mobile using Handbrake