How to: Create a case
The purpose of this article is to explain the procedure to successfully create a case.
Step 1 – Proceed to login to our NetroPortal: NetroPortal
Step 2 – Once logged in, go to Support and select Add Case.
Step 3 – Proceed to fill in the required information.
- Please make sure to be as detailed as you can regarding whatever issue you are requiring support for.
- Please try where possible and if relevant to include details regarding:
- live or on-demand
- publishing point name (Channel)
- error messages
- trouble times etc
Step 4 – Click on the save button.
Step 5 –You can always add additional comments to your case.
Other FAQ’s you might be interested:
- How to: Delete your Publishing Point or Channel
- How do I choose my bitrate / bit rate?
- How to: Streaming requirements
- How to: On-Demand file types and naming
- Supported streaming protocols
- Windows Media / Microsoft Expression supported hardware capture devices
- What are my free trial restrictions?
- NetroMedia Terms and Conditions Service Level Agreement
- How to: Troubleshoot your mobile stream
- Flash stream does not load/Error 303: Unable to load a resource
- Reporting Problems