We will be exhibiting at the IBC Show for the second year in a row, in Hall 6, booth 6.B22. As always, we will showcase some of our unique services and products, talk about future developments and meet with prospects and clients to discuss their individual requirements.
You’re more than welcome to join us!
Meeting with our representatives in trade shows and events is an outstanding opportunity to discover more about technology – and how it can leverage your business. Pay a visit to our booth (6.B22) and you will find some of the most on the ball people in the streaming industry, eager to assist with resourceful, practical solutions.
Here are some examples of topics we can cover during our meetings:
- Live streaming to multiple platforms – common setups, benefits, monetization
- Mobile streaming (doing it the right way)
- On-Demand Pay-Per-View libraries
- Increasing ROI on streaming
- Using the NetroPortal
Besides conducting one-on-one business meetings, we will also showcase and provide examples of how professional broadcasters can:
- Use NetroMedia with various hardware and software encoders, including our own VSiCaster. We can ingest and deliver your content anywhere in the world, regardless of its origin.
- Use the visual appeal of our custom media players to entice viewership.
- Take advantage of Quadra, our new online broadcasting platform – fully scalable and capable of handling hundreds of Gbps anywhere in the world, and including full access to our premium content, such as video, radio, mobile, pay-per-view and live event streaming.
Want to meet and talk about streaming? Contact Us to schedule a time and place to meet.