NetroMedia’s NetroPortal is a unique and diverse web-based streaming management interface. The NetroPortal operates “in the cloud”: Broadcasters can easily manage their on-demand and live streaming channels, as well as track real-time reporting, from any internet capable computer.
Managing a single streaming channel or a whole network of channels has never been easier.
The NetroPortal Gives You The Freedom To:
- Add, edit and manage channels in real-time. Let your streaming project grow faster than ever.
- Get instant answers to common issues with NetroPortal’s integrated FAQ system. Relevant FAQ items are displayed when browsing sections within NetroPortal.
- Discover streaming in multiple formats. Use Flash Streaming, Windows Media Streaming, QuickTime Streaming, Mobile Streaming and more.
- Allow multiple user access levels for shared stream management.
- Browse the streaming Knowledge Base, with hundreds of streaming tips, guides, walkthroughs and solutions.
- Get instant help and advice from some of the industry’s leading tech-support and streaming experts.
Trying Out The NetroPortal
Why not see for yourself how easy it is to start streaming with the NetroPortal?
Click here to sign-up for a Free Trial.