Date Modified: Nov 7, 2013
Para Español, de clic aqui
Configuring Microsoft Expression Encoder for use with your NetroMedia service
You must first download and install Microsoft Expression Encoder which can be obtained here:
- Open Microsoft Expression and select "Live Broadcasting Project"
- In the center of the screen select the option "Add a Live Source"
- You will now have a live source on the left. Select your desired video/audio inputs.
- Once your devices have been selected, press "Cue", which is located directly above your device selection.
- On the right side of your encoder you have your video and audio options where you can select bitrates and other video related settings. The most common bitrates are 350k Video and 32k audio.
- Once you have selected your desired bitrates select "Output"on the right
- Enter your Location found in the NetroPortal and press connect. You can now start your stream.
Screenshots of the process can be found below
Step 1 - Add a Live Source.
Step 2 - Select your devices.
Step 3 - Cue your devices and select your desired bitrates.
Step 4 - Add your "Location"from the portal and press start to start your stream.
Other FAQ's you might be interested:
If this FAQ helped you, please rate it using the stars below.