How to: Streaming from a Matrox Monarch HD encoder
Using the Matrox Monarch HD encoder:
Please contact us by making a case at https://login.netromedia.com You can do this by selecting “Support” and “Add a case” and request that encoding via the Matrox Monarch HD encoder be added to your account. We must set up a custom authentication for your broadcast.
- Navigate to the Encoders Admin interface using http://[encoderip]/Monarch. If you do not know the IP, you can use the Matrox Monarch Finder which you can download from here: http://www.matrox.com/video/en/support/downloads/
- Set the bullet option to “RTMP”
- Enter the Server URL provided to you in your support case by the NetroMedia technical department.
- Enter the Stream name provided to you in your support case by the NetroMedia technical department.
- Enter the Username provided to you in your support case.
- Enter the Password provided to you in your support case.
- Press Apply, you can now stream using the stream start button on the front of your encoder.